About the FERMA Seminar 2023
An exclusive and free educational European event for Risk Managers
FERMA’s seminar is an educational event organised by European risk managers for European risk managers. The Seminar is limited to an audience of 250 to promote interchange of experience among professionals.
The programme is:
- short and intensive
- practical and interactive
*By attending the Seminar 15 CPD points are granted*
What will be the focus this year?
Many risk managers have been in firefighting-mode for the last two years, struggling to stay ahead of one crisis after another. Reporting risks is no longer enough. It is critical that risk managers are able to prepare for risks before they happen. For this, it is fundamental to understand the CEO’s perspective and aspiration for the risk management function and to equip risk managers to create and demonstrate the true value of their function for sustainable corporate performance in a world in transition.
The workshops address challenges and opportunities for risk managers across the topics of governance, processes and infrastructure and give practical examples to help them to develop a roadmap to strategic risk management.
The Seminar is designed for Chief Risk Officers, as well as risk & insurance managers.
You will return to your organization with a new understanding of:
- Developing a roadmap to implement strategic risk management – based on testimonials from risk managers
- The risk management angle to recent crises
- How to build your risk management expertise to meet C-suite and board expectations
- ERM techniques
- How to mitigate the impact on performance via business continuity management
- New! This year, participants will benefit from an Individual risk management-maturity assessment.
How does this work? Participants will receive a link to a questionnaire and based on their responses, they will get a tailored and confidential bench-marking report before the Seminar.
The overall results will be presented in this session, allowing the participant to benchmark their company’s level of ERM maturity.
If you are looking for a comprehensive education in the most current topics and trends in risk management, this Seminar will help you acquire:
- Knowledge from the academic and business experience of our experts
- Concrete learning outcomes
- Contacts to build a valuable network with peers
- An exceptional exchange of experiences
- A European perspective with topics discussed at international level
We promise you an intensive and highly interactive learning experience thanks to our targeted workshops, discussions, and based pragmatic tools complemented by real-life case studies with actionable insights.
Who are the Committee members?
- Laurence EECKMAN, FERMA Seminar 2023 Chairperson and VP Group Risk Management Atlas Copco AB
- Federica Maria Rita LIVELLIi, BC & Risk Management Consultant
- Frederic LYCOPS, Corporate Risk Manager at Recticel
- Lise Møller FRIKKE, Strategic Risk Manager at SAP
- Julien ROUAD, Corporate Insurance Risk Manager at Agfa
- Reyes FUENTES, Internal Audit and Global Risks Director at INDRA SISTEMAS
- Alex FROST, Head of Market Development Manager at Airmic
- Annemarie SCHOUW, Manager Risk & Insurance Tata Steel Europe at Tata Steel
- Francoise BERGE, Associate at Mazars
Who is FERMA?
The Federation of European Risk Management Associations (FERMA) speaks for the risk management profession in Europe. We bring together 22 risk management associations in 21 European countries. They represent nearly 5000 professional risk managers active in a wide range of business sectors. FERMA acts on their behalf at European level and promotes the risk management profession. Visit our website for more information: www.ferma.eu